Saskatoon Co-op can meet your grocery needs, all while offering service with a smile! Visit us for a great selection of competitively-priced food products. We have a wide variety of national and store brand items.
Food Store Hours of Operation
Daily 8:00am - 10:00pm
Statutory Holiday Hours may vary, see our Home page for details.
Your Co-op supports local farmers, ranchers and manufacturers who grow, raise and produce our food. For more information about our 'At Home' initiative visit www.athomewithcoop.ca
On October 28th we opened our doors to your new food store!
Thank you Martensville shoppers, you were there to welcome us!
Our hours of operation are 8am to 10pm daily.
Stop in and say hello to Jackie, your Martensville Food Manager, and her team. We can't wait to see you!
Story courtesy of Martensville Messenger (on page 2).
Thank you for being a loyal customer/member! Let us help you find your way around the new store.
Click on the link below for the new Westview Food directory map.
Find practical advise from Top Chef Canada winner Dale MacKay and recipe ideas featuring the freshest local ingredients from your local Co-op. Visit www.coopfood.ca for tips, recipes and inspiration from Chef Dale MacKay.
Is our produce department the freshest in town? Stop in and see for yourself! We are pleased to offer our customers fresh quality produce from professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff.
- Great selection, premium products (Dole Gold Pineapple, Perfect Melon, Deer Creek Oranges)
- Updated facilities with current equipment and fixtures
- Weekly advertised features
- Weekly unadvertised in-store features
- Daily prepared in-store made ready-to-serve cut fruits and vegetables, from single serve size to party trays serving several
- Gift baskets available
- Proudly supporting Canadian and local producers, look for the "Grown at Home" logos in the Produce Department
- No garden, no problem. come taste the difference of local, fresh vegetables this season at participating Co-op stores... Read more http://crs.coopconnection.ca/grownathome.html
We professionally cut and prepare our fresh Beef and Pork in-store daily. Our professional meat cutters are available to provide anything you need - from thick, tender steaks to succulent chops - cut to your specifications. We will cut and prepare special orders in-store – while you shop. See us today for all of your meat requirements!
- All our chicken is grain fed
- Western Canadian Poultry
- Carefully selected Canadian Pork
- Trimmed to 1/8”, tender and flavourful
- On-package, suggested cooking instructions to assist in the easy preparation of your favourite cut of pork.
- Carefully selected Western Canadian Beef
- Trimmed to 1/8”, tender and flavourful
Co-op Gold/d'Or® :
We have a wonderful assortment of smoked meat products available in our exclusive brand. Our Attridge and Westview locations features a smokehouse and sausages kitchen on premises where we prepare all of our smoked products.
Taste tempting items include:
- Voted "KING OF KIELBASA"
- 10 varieties of gluten free fresh sausage including pure pork, pork & beef, and bison with no MSG added
- Sliced meats
- 20 different flavours of smoked sausage including farmer sausage, Ukrainian garlic and award winning ham garlic sausage
- Assorted flavoured grillers including maple walnut, pizza, bavarian, bratwurst and award winning bison grillers
- Smoked bacon and smoked back bacon
- Shaved deli style meats
- Cooked ham
- Party sticks, beer sticks
- A large assortment of flavourful smoked hams
- Whole smoked turkeys
- Check out our smoked sections for any of these tantalizing items.
Co-op Gold/d'Or® Frozen Boxed Meats and Appetizers:
Looking for something that is easy to prepare? Choose from a large assortment of our easy to prepare frozen boxed meats or appetizers. We have a large variety of tasty breaded chicken wings, strips and a unique selection of breaded seafood. Having a party? Check out our selection of party appetizers that are sure to please any crowd. These are available in the frozen section of the meat department.
Specialty Prepared Meats: In-store made Marinated Meats, Gourmet Meat Burgers, and a great assortment of frozen burgers and patties are only available at Saskatoon Co-op Meat departments.
Here at Saskatoon Co-op, we have introduced many new specialty prepared meats in our meat departments. We have a wide variety of new value added marinated meat products. What we mean by marinating is that we have created a product that is tender, juicy, full of flavour, and ready for you as a consumer to take home and cook. No mess, no fuss, from the store to the grill or oven. Marinated meats are available in beef, chicken and pork and are prepared in kabobs, steaks, chops and roasts. We offer 11 different tasty marinades to tantalize your taste buds.
The fabulous flavours include:
Pinchito - a zesty Spanish spice blend with a North African influence.
Teriyaki - this sweet Japanese style sauce is always a popular choice.
Honey Garlic - the perfect blend of sweet and savoury flavours.
Lemon Herb - what could be tastier than tangy lemon and flavourful herbs?
Smokey Sweet BBQ- a traditional southern style, smokey tomato-based sauce.
Tandoori – the exotic flavour of traditional Indian and Punjabi cuisine.
Maui - an enticing flavour from the Hawaiian Islands.
Montreal Steak Spice - take a trip to Quebec-without leaving home. Bon appétit!
Sun Dried Tomato and Basil - delicious Mediterranean flavours…blended to perfection.
Souvlaki - enjoy the lemony tang of this traditional Greek flavour.
3- Peppercorn - this blend of black, white and red peppercorns creates an exciting taste experience.
Our marinating process includes the following a few key steps:
Only fresh cut meat products are used.
We add our meat and spices into what we call a vacuum tumbler canister.
We then put the canister on a set of rollers, the meat tumbles and marinade flavour is pulled into the meat cuts.
The end result is a more tender, juicy and ready to cook meat product.
No mess at home and satisfaction guaranteed.
We also provide nutritional fact panels for our marinated products. This gives you, as a consumer, such information as sodium levels, calories, fats, cholesterol, and other valuable dietary information.
We also prepare many other delicious food items. Here is a tasty sample:
Stuffed mushrooms with crab and selected cheeses.
Stuffed chicken breasts and roasts.
Fresh all beef patties.
– flavours: Portabella Swiss, Cheddar Mushroom, Montreal Steak Spice, Cracked Peppercorn, Blue Cheese
Seasoned frozen burgers and patties
Meatloaf and Salisbury steaks.
Stuffed pork pinwheels
Barbecue seasoned chicken pieces
Many other entertaining ideas
Some items are seasonal but can be produced at any time of year. Place a special order and they will be ready for you to pick up at your convenience.
If you are looking for a new and exciting way to entertain your guests or just add excitement to your daily meals, give us a call or just come on down to one of the Saskatoon Co-op meat departments and give it a try.
We do special orders, big or small, like weddings or backyard barbecues. Our knowledgeable staff will be here to satisfy your every need.
Saskatoon Co-op Delis take pride in our business with friendly service associates offering you quality products and services. We provide a wide variety of brand name products, in-store made products and catering needs. Check out some of the brand name products we carry!
Some of our in-store products include pizza, subs and sandwiches and salads. As well, we offer the following products:
- Rotisserie BBQ Chicken Guarantee Program (Warman Food - BBQ Chicken Guarantee Program)
- New Daily Meal Program: Monday to Friday $6.99 each Homestyle Meals sold hot or cold between 11am and 7pm. Check out the variety in store! Also available our weekend deli specials: Saturdays our 2 for $10 12" Market Town Italian Dry Cured Pepperoni Pizzas and Sundays our $15.99 Maple Leaf Prime Chicken Dinner! Visit http://menu.coopconnection.ca/
- Deli Platters “Everything you need for easy entertaining”
- Deli platters are the perfect solution for luncheons, board meetings, company events, or gatherings with family and friends. They provide a simple, convenient way to offer a wide variety of fresh and tasty food options. We have all the ingredients... just leave the presentation to us!
- Fill out and drop off a deli platter order form
- In addition to meat and cheese trays, let us help you co-ordinate all your menu requirements, including:vegetable trays, fruit trays, sandwich trays, bread and buns, appetizers
Phone in and pick up orders:
Attridge Deli/Bistro 306-651-5571
Westview Deli/Bistro 306-933-3861
Centre Deli/Bistro 306-955-4644 #8
Stonebridge Deli/Bistro 306-651-3266
Warman Deli/Bistro 306-651-4434
Walk in to our bakery and be greeted by the welcoming aroma of freshly baked goods. We offer freshly baked breads, buns, pastries, muffins, cookies and cakes - and more! The only place better than our bakery is mom’s kitchen.
Walk into one of our grocery stores and be greeted by the welcoming aroma of fresh baked goods! We have in-store bakeries and we use them daily to create our irresistible assortment of baked goods.
- Fresh French Bread at 4:00 pm - Hot fresh French bread is to be available every day, fresh from the oven at 4:00 pm, or it's FREE on your next shopping trip.
- Self serve bread slicer to slice bread to any thickness: Easily cuts European and crusty breads to any of eight thicknesses - 3/8" to 1 1/2" (available at select locations)
- Great selection of wholegrain, gluten free, low glycemic index, Weight Watchers, organic NSA and other healthy choice products to suit today’s lifestyle.
- Fresh baked daily Artisan style breads and rolls
- Mammoth muffins, cinnamon buns and scones
- Look for The Market Town Bakery™ Label for a great selection of delicious bakery products!
- Custom cakes/Cake Sensations.
- Cake order - to order that special cake for that special occasion call one of our Bakery locations directly: For our Attridge location, call 651-5566; For Centre, call 955-4644 #8; For Westview, call 933-3860; For Stonebridge, call 651-3266; For Warman, call 306-651-4434; For Martensville call 306-651-2777.
Our store brands include:
- CO-OP® GOLD - offers a range of products carefully selected to deliver exceptional quality and value every day. You will find CO-OP® GOLD products in all of our food departments. Looking for organic products? CO-OP® GOLD also offers organic products guaranteed to deliver the same quality and value.
- CO-OP® MARKET TOWN® - offers you a fresh food experience and a range of products of exceptional taste and premium quality, all at a great everyday value. You will find these products in our fresh food departments.
- CO-OP® CENTSIBLES™ - allows you to make every cent count. Products carrying the CO-OP® CENTSIBLES™ brand include everyday essentials with sizing and prices that are family friendly.
For information about our store brands, please visit our Store Brands website.