Welcome to Saskatoon Co-op Agro Centre. Whether you come from the country or just have the country in your veins, we have the products and services you are looking for. From your back yard to your farm or ranch, no need is too big or too small.
Our Agro Centre is located at 1327 North Service Road Highway 16 W (306) 933-3835
The hours of operation are Monday to Saturday 8am to 5pm (Closed on Sunday).
To sign up to receive invitations to events & information through e-mail,visit the 'Subscribe to Agro E-News' below.
Click on the link below for the Agro Spring 2017 News.
We would like to give you the opportunity to receive news, offers, promotions and be contacted for your opinion or feedback by Saskatoon Co-operative Association Limited.
If you would like to receive this information via email you can send an email to email@example.com with the word SUBSCRIBE in the Subject line.
We promise to share only those communications that are helpful and informative for our Agro customers. We need your consent in order to send information by e-mail.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly.
Saskatoon Co-op Agro
1324 North Service Road, Hwy 16 W
Saskatoon, SK S7K 3J7
We are now taking bookings for your grain storage requirements. For more information on grain bins and augers, or to book, please call 306-933-3835.
Saskatoon Co-op's Agro Centre's feature petroleum-related services, such as:
- Oil and grease
- Fuel and oil storage
- Propane - FCL delivers on behalf of Saskatoon Co-op; call 306-242-1505 for details
- Cardlock pumps
Please see our Cardlock & Bulk Fuel page for more details.
- Canola Seed
- Bulk Seed
- Direct to farm delivery on full truckloads of seed.
- Wheat and Barley
- Fertilizer/Crop Nutrients
- Liquid Fertilizer direct to yard
- Custom Application
- Custom Spraying
- All Precision Ag Services from Blaine Lake contracted
- Two Rogator high clearance sprayers
- Field scouting provided if requested
- Competitive rates
- Custom Seed Treating
- On farm seed treating
- NEW Westfield Storm Seed Treater capable of doing up to 35 bu/min
- Full range of seed treatments available
- Omex Primer & Jumpstart Treating
- Treated in house prior to delivery
- Option to put canola seed into mini-bulk bags
- Delivery offered on substantial chemical and seed orders
- DuPont Precision Pac
- Customized products and sizes for field/sprayer
Links to Markets
Links to Associations
- Sask Ag: Ag Knowledge Centre http://www.agriculture.gov.sk.ca/AKC
- Pulse Growers http://www.saskpulse.com/
- Canola Council http://www.canolacouncil.org/default.aspx
- Secan https://www.secan.com/en/?sv=&category=Home&title=SeCan%20West&args[page]=cropgroup&args[region]=WEST
- Saskatchewan Certified Seed Growers http://www.saskseed.ca/
- Canadian Fertilizer Institute http://www.cfi.ca/
- Discovery Seed Labs http://www.seedtesting.com/
- Sprayer supplies
- Poly and galvanized fittings
- Chem pumps
- Poly tanks
- Seasonal goods
Farm fencing supplies
- Fence posts
- Railway ties
- Rough lumber
- Barbed wire
- Smooth wire
- Animal health
- Feed & Salt
- Livestock handling equipment
- 4H Supplies
Call 306-933-3835 for pricing.
- Morris Heavy Harrow 50 ft with mounted Valmar applicator
- Morris Heavy Harrow 50 ft
- Valmar 245PT Spreader (2)
- Forage Spreader
- Bin Crane (4)
- Bin Dollies
- Electric Anchor Driver
- Hydraulic Anchor Driver
- Post Pounder (4)
Saskatoon Co-op has one location with agro services:
- Highway 16 West - 1327 North Service Road
Get access to crop protection, seed, grain bins, augers, rental equipment, feed, livestock supplies, fencing, oil & lubes and agronomy services! Find out more at 306-933-3835.
Also, our Highway 11 and Tamke Road cardlocks offer 24 hour access to regular gas, clear diesel and dye diesel.
- BASF Crop Protection:
- Brett Young:
- Ag Growth International:
All Ag financing programs:
Saskatoon Co-op Charge Account
- Click to visit our Credit Application section on our Become a Member page.
*Subject to having a charge account, you may also be eligible for our Agro dating program.
Please talk to our Agronomists for more information regarding this program.